It’s wellness Wednesday and today I’m here to help get you even more into the Christmas spirit with my favorite Christmas essential oils and blends. As I’ve mentioned in my previous post on essential oils (you can see it here) I prefer to diffuse essential oils rather than burn candles. Mainly because I’d burn my house down if I used candles but also because essential oils are shown to have beneficial properties for you. I call that a win!
Personally, I prefer essential oils from YoungLiving, however you can buy most of these through Amazon or at your local Target. So here are a few of my favorites to use during the Christmas Season!
My 5 Favorite Christmas Essential Oils
- Christmas Spirit: My go to oil to diffuse for Christmas is Christmas Spirit. It’s a combination of Orange, Cinnamon Bark, and Spruce which creates a warm, spicy, and sweet Christmas essential oil blend. It also helps to evoke feelings of happiness, joy and comfort. It’s an ideal holiday season choice.
- Cinnamon Orchard: This is a variation on what I use during the fall but quite honestly nothing bets a cinnamon blend for Christmas. You can use cinnamon by itself however I just like the extra note of Orange or Nutmeg mixed in.
- Peppermint: Do I really need to add an explanation for this one? But I’m going to just in case. Peppermint can be found in so many holiday traditions: candy canes, cookies, and so many other treats. Peppermint is also fantastic for boosting energy and promoting relaxation, both of which are always needed around the holidays. Bonus: I get extremely debilitating migraines and Peppermint helps with those all year-long.
- Frankincense and Myrrh: Both Frankensense and Myrrh were gifts presented by the Three Wise Men and are a staple for religious worship. Both are also great for boosting immune system health and relieving anxiety. Paired together they’re a perfect holiday blend.
- Nutmeg: I put actual nutmeg into my apple pies and my holiday cranberry cider. When I don’t have time to bake, occasionally I’ll diffuse Nutmeg to make it seem like I have. Nutmeg has a warm, spicy aroma that is energizing and uplifting. I also like to blend Nutmeg with my Cinnamon Orchard blend.
Which of these is going to be your go to this holiday season? Do you have other staple essential oils you use to help keep you in the Christmas mood? Share them with me in the comments, I’d love to try them out!
Disclaimer: None of the items listed above are sponsored in any way. They’re simply things I love! However, there may be some affiliated links. I may receive some commission for any purchases made through my links. This will not impact you as a consumer though.