January felt that it lasted forever, and now February is just flying by. It’s been a very busy month for us. I have been in the Valley for a family event, Miami for a Bachelorette party, and Dallas for a birthday party and I still have two more events to travel for this month. All this travel has been great for reading but being this busy has thankfully not put too much of a damper on my reading plans.
So far this month I have read five books, three of which were 5 star reads. I also had one 3 star read and one 4 star read so far. I think that is a pretty good start to February. I’m hoping to read an additional five books this month and I have a full list of what I am currently reading, what I’m still planning on reading this month, and what I’ve read so far this month. Take a look.
Planning on Reading
- Dreamland | Nancy Bilyeau ★★★★★ See my full Review HERE!
- The Animals at Lockwood Manor | Jane Healey ★★★ See my full Review HERE!
- Saint X |Alexis Schaitkin ★★★★ Review coming soon!
- Bringing Down the Duke | Evie Dunmore★★★★★ See my full Review HERE!
- Long Bright River |Liz Moore ★★★★★ See my full Review HERE!
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I’m currently reading. I would love to hear what you are currently reading. Comment below or visit my Instagram @speakingof_books to share with me what you are reading this month!.